Jan 14, 2005, 1:23 PM EST
A lot of talk lately has been about who needs to step up in TOs absence. I always thought Freddie was capable of more than what he was doing on the field. He was frustrated some through out the season due to the lack of balls being thrown his way, but he kept it relatively to himself. Some people hate the guy for putting on the belt as "The People’s Champ" but I think it is a pretty orignial move and love when he does it.
The Eagle’s website has a Q&A with Freddie which talks about his world travel, partying in Brazil, Mariah Carey, and even being on CSI.
Freddie has made the two most memorable catches in all of Donovan McNabb’s career: the epic 4th and 26th catch against Green Bay in last years Divisional Playoff and this years amazing 14 second scramble by Donovan to launch a bomb which Freddie caught in stride. The 14 second scramble is up for play of the year which you can vote for on Nfl.com.
Obviously Donovan needs to have a good game and Westbrook is expected to produce like he can, I think the key players who will step up are Freddie Mitch and L.J. Smith. L.J. has been battling some injuries lately and was kept out of mondays practice, so I think Minnesota’s LBs will allow him to get down the middle of the field.
Our worst fear is to see the Eagles come out on Sunday and be flat, but I believe Andy will have the offense clicking and we will silence many of the Eagles-are-dead-without-TO people.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages