Jan 8, 2010, 9:59 AM EDT
In our recap of last night's Flyers win over the Penguins, we mentioned the goal that Simon Gagne scored but wasn't credited for, even after a video review by the league. We also said we'd heard that the FSN broadcast did not show the conclusive review we saw in Philly until after the non-goal call was upheld and play was to resume. Then we lied about dropping the matter, because we have a great video of that moment on FSN, courtesy of thepensblog.
Timmy P has some more perspective on the state of review here.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money