Jun 11, 2008, 6:46 PM EST
Cole Hamels is likely coming into tonight’s battle with the Marlins with a bit of a chip on his shoulder. Things didn’t go so well the last time Cole faced these pesky Fish. [7-3 Loss]
Though Cole got roughed up by the Fish 12 days ago, he threw his best outing of the season last week against the Reds.
It’s Andrew Miller taking the mound for the Marlins. He’s 4-5 with a 5.65 ERA.
Despite having such an incredibly low payroll, the Marlins always seem to put up a fight against the Phils. Tonight is a chance for Cole to step up and show he can shut down any team on any given night.
The Marlins roughed up Brett Myers last night and the Phils will look to get back to their winning ways.
Vengeance now, Cole.
|2sentz on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|2sentz on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|dawkisgod on Video: If Chip Kelly calls a […|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages