Jan 24, 2007, 4:30 AM EDT
Today is the big day. The game you’ve all been waiting for, the NHL All Star game in Dallas! What’s that? You can’t name 4 players in the NHL? Okay, let’s set the record straight. To be honest, we’re not the most die hard of Flyers fans, but we can get into the playoff atmosphere, etc. Even though the Flyers have no shot at the post season this year, we’re going to devote today, Wednesday January 23rd to the Flyers. With all of like 3 more posts about hockey on tap.
I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome any die hard Flyers fan to try and convince us that we should watch another Flyers game
before we die this season. Any takers?
Also, that’s Michelle, she was a Flyers Ice Girl.
And to start your hump day off right: a hockey related video after the jump.
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money