Jan 24, 2007, 4:30 AM EST
Today is the big day. The game you’ve all been waiting for, the NHL All Star game in Dallas! What’s that? You can’t name 4 players in the NHL? Okay, let’s set the record straight. To be honest, we’re not the most die hard of Flyers fans, but we can get into the playoff atmosphere, etc. Even though the Flyers have no shot at the post season this year, we’re going to devote today, Wednesday January 23rd to the Flyers. With all of like 3 more posts about hockey on tap.
I’d like to take this opportunity to welcome any die hard Flyers fan to try and convince us that we should watch another Flyers game
before we die this season. Any takers?
Also, that’s Michelle, she was a Flyers Ice Girl.
And to start your hump day off right: a hockey related video after the jump.
|David Seasholtz on Looking back at Philadelphia p…|
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Barry on This outlandish Penn State-the…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages