Apr 15, 2008, 6:42 PM EST
The orange and black loyalists are packing into the Wachovia Center tonight to support the Flyers in a battle against the Caps. The winner will take a one game lead and if the Flyers can pull it out they will have two straight wins over the Caps and some nice momentum.
I’m looking forward to the sea of orange that will fill the arena this evening. Hopefully Marty Biron can pick up right where he left off on Sunday and keep the Russian from lighting the lamp.
Puck drops in about 20 minutes. Also, Adam Eaton takes the mound for the Phils at the ball park as Ed Wade’s team comes to town. Feel free to discuss the action in the comments.
|joe skal on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|Mick on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|mike on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages