Jan 11, 2009, 12:54 PM EST
The wait is over. It’s the Eagles and Giants at the frigid Meadowlands in playoff football. It doesn’t get much better than this.
This Eagles team has taken us on a roller coaster ride. From the highs of beating the Cowboys on the final day of the season to the lows of the Washington and Cincinnati games, the trip has been exciting and it’s not over yet. Simply making the playoffs seemed like a miracle at the time but with a ticket to Tampa within reach, a win is the only acceptable option.
The word is Correll Buckhalter will see a lot of time in the backfield, playing a quasi fullback role. With the weather conditions not looking kindly on Andy Reid’s pass happy philosphy, we may get the chance to see if the Birds can pound it out on the ground. Either that or Donovan will have to throw it so hard that the wind won’t phase him.
I think these teams are so familiar and evenly matched that it will come down to turnovers. But I’ll never bet against a Brian Dawkins led defense. If they stop Brandon Jacobs, they win. 2 wins from Tampa. Let’s beat New York.
Can you feel it in your doggone chest?!@?!@
|red2gold on Philly fans welcomed Moses Mal…|
|Andrew Kulp on Eagles won’t rest their starte…|
|Dan on Eagles won’t rest their starte…|
|Hutch on The Top-10 bad Holmgren moves…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages