Feb 18, 2008, 12:45 PM EST
The Phillies have selected a new crop of ladies
for Meech to stalk to be part of the Phillies ball girl team. There will be a handful of returnees from last year’s squad but a number of young ladies will get their first chance to carry Brad Lidge’s warm-up jacket in 2009.
What do these ladies do when they’re not trying to handle foul balls?
Being a ballgirl is a part-time job, and every squad member has a career or is studying for one.
The rookies include an engineer, a statistical options trader, a
project analyst, a law student, another grad student, and a couple of
A statistical options trader? I don’t even know what that means. One thing is clear though, these girls aren’t Hooters waitresses.
>>Phillies announce new ball girls [Inquirer]
|caliphornian on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|BenE. on LeSean McCoy pulls Eagles slei…|
|BenE. on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
|t800m101 on Video: Zac Rinaldo racks up 27…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages