Feb 19, 2007, 12:23 AM EST
With the NBA All Star Game finishing up as a blowout and Gilbert Arenas having an off night, he decided to put on a show. During one of the commercial breaks, a group of flying Elvis guys game out to put on one of those dunking off trampoline shows. During the whole performance, Gilbert and Vince Carter were eyeing up the trampolines and looking mischievious. When the Elvis guys finished, Gilbert decided it was his turn.
This is the kind of stuff that has made All Star Weekend in Vegas such a damn good time.
Much more on the game to come at some point. As you can, tell I had sick seats.
UPDATE: From Gilbert’s own blog:
We were sitting there in the timeout watching them Elvis guys dunk, and
my big mouth, I was like, “Man, I can do that better than them.” And
then they missed a couple so I was like, “When they finish up, I’m
going to go do it.”
Shaq was like, “Yeah, right.” He said, “I’ll put $100,000 in your foundation.”
I was like, $100,000 or get in trouble by David Stern?
$100,000 or get in trouble by David Stern?
Oh man, I’ll take that fine. So I did it for my Zer0 2 Her0 charity.
It was great though. Between the legs…Yea-ahhh!
I used to practice those trampoline dunks back at Golden State. I can
flip and everything. But I didn’t want to flip and crack my neck.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages