Feb 19, 2007, 12:23 AM EDT
With the NBA All Star Game finishing up as a blowout and Gilbert Arenas having an off night, he decided to put on a show. During one of the commercial breaks, a group of flying Elvis guys game out to put on one of those dunking off trampoline shows. During the whole performance, Gilbert and Vince Carter were eyeing up the trampolines and looking mischievious. When the Elvis guys finished, Gilbert decided it was his turn.
This is the kind of stuff that has made All Star Weekend in Vegas such a damn good time.
Much more on the game to come at some point. As you can, tell I had sick seats.
UPDATE: From Gilbert’s own blog:
We were sitting there in the timeout watching them Elvis guys dunk, and
my big mouth, I was like, “Man, I can do that better than them.” And
then they missed a couple so I was like, “When they finish up, I’m
going to go do it.”
Shaq was like, “Yeah, right.” He said, “I’ll put $100,000 in your foundation.”
I was like, $100,000 or get in trouble by David Stern?
$100,000 or get in trouble by David Stern?
Oh man, I’ll take that fine. So I did it for my Zer0 2 Her0 charity.
It was great though. Between the legs…Yea-ahhh!
I used to practice those trampoline dunks back at Golden State. I can
flip and everything. But I didn’t want to flip and crack my neck.
|psudrozz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|2sentz on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|najwa wahid on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|walt on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money