Give Us Your Best @TheFakeMarcusHayes Material and Watch Michael Barkann Relive the Adam Aron Twitter Saga
Jan 11, 2013, 12:34 PM EST
On the surface, it’s four old guys talking about Twitter.
Once you dig a little deeper, it’s still four old guys talking about Twitter, which, really, is the selling point anyway.
On Thursday’s DNL, Marcus Hayes, Derrick Gunn, Mike Kern and Michael Barkann got sidetracked into a conversation about fake Twitter accounts, during which Marcus Hayes — by telling you not to fake him — practically begs you to create his parody account.
(I have 9,873,321,245 ideas for that, but I’ll leave them to you guys.)
The conversation then devolves into Hayes putting Barkann on the spot over the time Adam Aron mistook the @BikeMarkann account for the anchor’s actual account. From September:
— Bike_Markann (@Bike_Markann) September 21, 2012
Welcome to DNL in 2013.
Now, your best @TheFakeMarcusHayes material? Leave it below. For reference, this guy hasn’t updated “Not Marcus Hayes” since July 2011.
And then there’s this guy:
— FakeWIPCaller (@FakeWIPCaller) January 11, 2013
|bt on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
|charlie d on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Jayson Stark on Larry Bowa, th…|
|dawkisgod on Matchday: Eagles linemen get y…|
- New clips reveal Outkast’s Andre 3000 as Jimi Hendrix in All Is By My Side’
- Crumbling and stumbling: L&I says it doesn't know how many buildings have collapsed in Philly
- ▶ PhillyTawk: The Phluphian Dialect - YouTube
- San Francisco Mint Says Rare 1800s Gold Coins Have No Link To Thefts « CBS San Francisco
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return