Jul 26, 2008, 5:20 PM EDT
Sorry for the delayed game thread post, but Enrico’s comp is on the fritz, and I’m on vacation in Red Sox land (Maine, not Boston). I’m borrowing some wireless from an unsuspecting neighbor, so I’ll keep this brief and let those of you who can actually see the game take over.
Our Lord and Saviour Cole Hamels got dismantled by the Braves, giving up four ER, and nine total runs in the fourth inning. The Bravos batted around, and the Phillies committed two errors (Utley, Hamels). Based on Yahoo stat tracker, Cole didn’t seem to have much command, yielding six hits and three free passes versus only two punchouts. Mark Teixera put him out of his misery, belting a three-run homer and scoring for the second time in the inning.
Game’s not over yet folks. If you will it, it is no dream.
UPDATE: PHILS WIN. Crooked innings, crooked innings.
|Howie on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|bgp on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|mattybo24 on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|thekrisheim on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money