Jul 26, 2008, 5:20 PM EST
Sorry for the delayed game thread post, but Enrico’s comp is on the fritz, and I’m on vacation in Red Sox land (Maine, not Boston). I’m borrowing some wireless from an unsuspecting neighbor, so I’ll keep this brief and let those of you who can actually see the game take over.
Our Lord and Saviour Cole Hamels got dismantled by the Braves, giving up four ER, and nine total runs in the fourth inning. The Bravos batted around, and the Phillies committed two errors (Utley, Hamels). Based on Yahoo stat tracker, Cole didn’t seem to have much command, yielding six hits and three free passes versus only two punchouts. Mark Teixera put him out of his misery, belting a three-run homer and scoring for the second time in the inning.
Game’s not over yet folks. If you will it, it is no dream.
UPDATE: PHILS WIN. Crooked innings, crooked innings.
|J.D. on The Evster’s Guide to Ha…|
|t800m101 on Video: Claude Giroux’s g…|
|Chris c on Everybody is piling on Tony Ro…|
|BenE. on Video: What does the Phanatic…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages