Sep 24, 2010, 10:00 AM EDT
Eventful game yesterday between the Mariners and Blue Jays, considering it was a 1-0 contest between two teams with a lot of empty space coming up on their calendars. The Jays’ Jose Bautista accounted for the lone run with his 50th home run of the season (Career total prior: 59), the first player to reach the total in three years. Mariners outfielder Ichiro Suzuki notched his 200th base hit of the season, giving him ten 200x seasons in a row, the longest streak in MLB history. And despite pitching a two-hit, one-run game, M’s ace Felix Hernandez hung another L, dropping the AL’s best pitcher to 12-12 for the year and essentially killing his Cy Young hopes.
And no, I have no idea what’s going on with this video. Best analysis I could find on short notice.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money