May 14, 2008, 5:23 PM EDT
When you’ve lost three games in a row, perhaps it’s time for a change. Scotty Hartnell, on his blog on the Flyers official website, says you might just see a shake up.
Today we made some changes for practice this morning, and I was on a
line with Mike Richards and Danny Briere. Richie is a great player and
he’s having a great series. He’s done everything well all playoffs
long, and hopefully we can just use our grit and speed and skill in
getting in there and make some stuff happen. We’ll push hard into their
zone and hopefully get a goal or two.
Also of interest, Braydon Coburn may return to the line up tomorrow. Those hockey players are gamers.
|psudrozz on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money