Feb 25, 2009, 10:41 AM EST
Did you find any fun Philly sports related gifts under your tree? A nice Phillies cap with ear flaps to keep you warm this holiday season? A bright shiny new 17-game plan? A winter classic knit hat?
Hope all you kids out there enjoyed your Christmas morning and may the rest of you enjoy that General Tso's and a trip to the cineplex. Avatar rocks, doesn't it? Celtics vs. Magic at 2:30, Kobe vs. LeBron at 5:00 p.m. on ABC.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages