Apr 16, 2008, 8:21 AM EDT
Last night may have been the best Flyers experience I’ve had. From beginning to end, the night had a little bit of everything, and of course the Flyers left the building with a win, putting them up 2 games to 1 in their first-round playoff series against the Capitals.
With throngs converging on the South Philly sports complex to see the first home game of the playoff series and the Phillies play Ed Wade’s Astros at CBP, the FDR Park faithful were out early and having a good time. Walking through the park half the people we saw wore orange and black, and the other half donned red and white (for the Phillies, not the Caps, of course).
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money