Nov 1, 2012, 1:21 PM EDT
The Sixers unveiled the highly-anticipated largest t-shirt launcher in the world on Wednesday night during the 4th quarter of the Sixers win over the Nuggets in South Philadelphia.
I took an extremely bad video of the gun in action. It’s pretty tough to make out with two other much smaller guns being shot as well. But there are a few rapid fire shots that show you just how many t-shirts can be hurled into the crowd.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you about the low quality nature of our video. But hey, it exists, so maybe you want to see it.
There were also t-shirts, tickets, and other goodies parachuting down from the sky if that’s more your thing.
|yishmeister on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|コーチ アウトレット 正規品 on A Comprehensive Guide to the B…|
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money