Nov 1, 2012, 1:21 PM EST
The Sixers unveiled the highly-anticipated largest t-shirt launcher in the world on Wednesday night during the 4th quarter of the Sixers win over the Nuggets in South Philadelphia.
I took an extremely bad video of the gun in action. It’s pretty tough to make out with two other much smaller guns being shot as well. But there are a few rapid fire shots that show you just how many t-shirts can be hurled into the crowd.
Don’t say we didn’t warn you about the low quality nature of our video. But hey, it exists, so maybe you want to see it.
There were also t-shirts, tickets, and other goodies parachuting down from the sky if that’s more your thing.
|BenE. on Photos and Time Lapse: This is…|
|ron juke on Are the 2013 Philadelphia Eagl…|
|Matt S. on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|jim on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages