Jul 27, 2012, 3:09 PM EST
I don’t know about you, but as a Philadelphian I’m pretty stoked to see Andre Iguodala get a chance to represent his country at the Olympics in London.
We’ll periodically be checking in on how he’s doing over there over the next few weeks.
He just tweeted the following photo of himself putting on the famed Ralph Lauren Olympic outfits for the opening ceremonies.
Dre in a beret in the techno Shire. Should be fun.
Getting ready for opening ceremony… instagr.am/p/NmFv6XFQC_/
— Andre Iguodala (@mindofAI9) July 27, 2012
UPDATE! And here he is in all his U.S.A. glory:
|ken bartlett on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|bryan on The ‘Group of Death…|
|Steve on Cowboys lose, Eagles take over…|
|CantStanzaYa on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages