Dec 7, 2012, 12:59 PM EST
Comcast SportsNet’s Danny Pommells (follow this man on Twitter) took an in-depth look at Big Bella, the now famous t-shirt cannon unveiled by the Philadelphia 76ers this season, on a recent episode of Sixers City. It’s been called the world’s largest t-shirt cannon and we are not going to dispute it. How about 360 t-shirts PER MINUTE?
If you want to try and build one of these bad boys at home, you’re going to need a lot of CO2.
And remember kids, if you want to shoot both cannons, keep your feet firmly planted on the hardwood.
What do you think? Is it better than this documentary on the Phillie Phanatic’s amazing hotdog launcher? On one hand: t-shirts keep you warm. And on the other: hot dogs make you fat, which also keeps you warm.
|trishb on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|charlie d on Jonathan Papelbon’s ugly…|
|sfsu on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
|willh888 on Cole Hamels, Cliff Lee, Dom Br…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages