Jul 5, 2010, 12:39 PM EDT
The second Phillies trade involving Cliff Lee—the one that sent him out of town—isn't the happiest topic of conversation in Philadelphia these days, although it is among the most discussed and has been for 7 months. Right now, most fans are hoping we'll have a third one to discuss before this summer's deadline hits. Forever linked to the deal that sent Lee to Seattle is the trade that brought Roy Halladay to Philly for a package including top pitching prospect Kyle Drabek, with the latter deal being a lot more palatable for Phillies fans.
Drabek has endured some struggles so far this season, but nothing anyone's too worried about because they know the talent is there and he's still developing as a pro. Phils fans know that we'll likely see him pitching at a high level in the bigs, and we're OK with that because we have the Doc for a few seasons. But there's still that little bit of a sting when you read a headline that Drabek tossed a no-hitter last night while the Phillies were losing a series to the Pirates.
|puckstopper27 on Nick Young throws out Phillies…|
|sfsu on Snapshots: Flyers draw even in…|
|twine time on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|THOM on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money