Feb 10, 2005, 2:50 PM EDT
Jeremy Roenick was on Fox’s Best Damn Sports Show (windows media) talking about the potential of a 20-some game season as well as his mixed emotions about the Eagles since he grew up near Foxboro. They also show a hoooorible commercial Jeremy was in playing a dentist. Roenick thinks the lockout could lead to the end of the NHL as we know it.
I am not going to lie, before the end of the Superbowl, I didn’t care about anything but the Eagles, but I’m just starting to notice the lack of some Flyers action. Apparently the NHL is saying this weekend will be the final deadline (ESPN) of final deadlines, finally.
And a quick Eagles point, in case you were wondering if Micheal Westbrook.. uh .. uh, I mean Brian Westbrook wants to return to the Eagles next season: he does.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money