Jan 24, 2008, 10:16 PM EDT
Free agency has started, but there’s been little movement on the hot stove. With fans wondering who will stay and go in Philly, Ruben Amaro made an appearance at tonight’s screening of the World Championship DVD at the Bridge Theater. Attendees shouted the names of FAs as Amaro walked through the lobby, and he responded to one:
Fan: "Garret Anderson!"
RA Jr: "Too old."
It probably doesn’t help that the 36-year-old left fielder recently went from being self-represented to a client of Scott Boras.
|al on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Eng E on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|JJ on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|nahroots on Ryan Howard suddenly off to on…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money