Jan 24, 2008, 10:16 PM EST
Free agency has started, but there’s been little movement on the hot stove. With fans wondering who will stay and go in Philly, Ruben Amaro made an appearance at tonight’s screening of the World Championship DVD at the Bridge Theater. Attendees shouted the names of FAs as Amaro walked through the lobby, and he responded to one:
Fan: "Garret Anderson!"
RA Jr: "Too old."
It probably doesn’t help that the 36-year-old left fielder recently went from being self-represented to a client of Scott Boras.
|drupalgardens.com on Report: Phils talking to Toron…|
|Negativo on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|solidsender on Comment of the week sponsored…|
|Sarah Baine on Terrell Owens Is Bowling, but…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages