Aug 20, 2012, 3:26 PM EDT
Here’s a video of Skip Bayless and Stephen A. Smith arguing about that quote from last week about Doc Rivers saying that the only low-post guy he really fears is Andrew Bynum.
Now, the thing I think these screamin’ fellas overlook a bit, is that Doc’s quote was clearly in reference to low-post play. It appears they miss that point and just argue who is the better overall player, Lakers center Dwight Howard or the Sixers’ newest stud Andrew Bynum.
Anyway, how long can you last watching the below clip?
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return