Jul 11, 2005, 6:01 AM EDT
Can we trade Jim Thome? Has anyone had the turkey leg from Bull’s BBQ? Man, those things are nuts. Did you know there are dollar dogs and pretzels on the 400 level of CBP? It’s right near that big shoe. The fireworks Friday night were awesome. I can’t find the wire to my camera again so no pictures for you people till I find it. I actually thought I had some good ones of the fireworks Friday and some from the first row today.
I finished the first half of the season with a win today to bump my total to 8-7. Hopefully I’ll have some pictures one day this week. The Phillies are off for a few days. Bobby Abreu will be competing in the home run derby tonight at 8 pm on ESPN.
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
|sumkat on Flyers essentially swap Andrej…|
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return