Jul 19, 2005, 10:57 PM EST
Unfortunately, this is how I witnessed Ryan Howard’s first major league walk off game winner:
From the line of things it looks like Myers pitched a solid 6 and Wagner gave up the potential losing run but ended up getting the win thanks to Burrell and Howard’s heroics.
This is the kind of win that can hopefully light a fire under a team in
a very decisive period of their season. Four wins in their last five
since the break ain’t too shabby. Let’s hope they keep it up.
I’m curious to read what really went down. I thought MLB Gameday was lying to me.
|Marvin Monroe on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|somekat on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|t800m101 on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages