Jan 16, 2006, 9:07 AM EST
While most of us were sleeping, the Sixers ended Seattle’s nice little 3 game winning streak last night. Phil Jasner in this morning’s Daily News was impressed with the type of game the other A.I. had:
This was the Iguodala the Sixers must have. This was the
multitalented, multipositional athlete everyone – including himself -
waits for every night.
This was one night the package was there, fully loaded.
Iguodala, in a season-high 42 minutes, 7 seconds, put up 12 points,
eight rebounds, nine assists, three steals and a block. Coupled with
Allen Iverson’s 28 points and some teamwide defense that left the
Sonics shooting just 41.7 percent from the floor, that was more than
enough to end the Sixers’ three-game losing streak.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages