Jul 22, 2008, 2:53 PM EST
In my Google searching for "bull penis" I came across this report in the Times Online (based out of the UK) by a rowing instructor who was sent to China to help train the Chinese athletes for the games. The coach was working in the Henan province at a "high-performance
rowing centre that was walled, with guards and bars, like a prison."
The story got a bit interesting when he starts to describe the meals.
Every morning, after working out, they would have a soup from a big pot with
10-12 bulls’ penises in. They would also eat the bulls’ testicles. This was
for the men; the women had something different. They were also obsessed with
antlers – again, for soup.
Strong! Like bull!
Here’s a random YouTube video featuring some freshly killed bull peen. I quote, "You have to cut it open and wash it clean. If you don’t, then you’ll have the taste of urine in your meal."
Apparently, the bull peen has the same effect as Viagra. "As soon as it hits the tongue, the bull penis jump starts the brain and enhances the sexual desire."
>>Bull penis soup on Chinese athlete’s menu [Times Online] (From February)
|TheDude on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|ThatGuy on The ‘Group of Death…|
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages