Nov 18, 2011, 6:04 PM EST
We hit the YouTubes late on a Friday afternoon looking for a few fun slam dunk highlights or maybe a Lou Williams rap video and instead we find… these.
They’re a bunch of videos someone by the name of “runforthecube” made showing the (not-exactly) correct way to pronounce professional basketball players’ names. From his page description, “I’m an unprofessionally trained Linguistics expert in the English language.”
More below. I think Spencer Hawes is my favorite. Happy Friday.
Jodie Meeks (he almost gets this one):
Take notes, Matt Cord.
|Paul on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|willh888 on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Andrew M on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|David on This Grantland profile on Andr…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages