Dec 6, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
That’s some pretty impressive body control from Andre Iguodala right there. As Trey Kerby writes, “How did Andre Iguodala dunk this?”
My favorite part: the way he lays on the ground afterwards. Don’t miss that stiff pose one bit.
We haven’t heard much from Dre as of late, which might have something to do with the stat line below, but it’s nice to see he can still entertain in the air.
Yikes. Andre Iguodala has more turnovers (10) than points (9) over his last two games.
— J.E. Skeets (@jeskeets) December 6, 2012
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
|Marvin Monroe on 2014 Philadelphia Eagles sched…|
|Justin on Video: This is what an NFL pla…|
|Kelley jackson on ‘Iverson’ document…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money