Dec 6, 2012, 10:54 AM EDT
That’s some pretty impressive body control from Andre Iguodala right there. As Trey Kerby writes, “How did Andre Iguodala dunk this?”
My favorite part: the way he lays on the ground afterwards. Don’t miss that stiff pose one bit.
We haven’t heard much from Dre as of late, which might have something to do with the stat line below, but it’s nice to see he can still entertain in the air.
Yikes. Andre Iguodala has more turnovers (10) than points (9) over his last two games.
— J.E. Skeets (@jeskeets) December 6, 2012
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
|Scott B on What happens on April 4th,…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return