Dec 14, 2011, 4:58 PM EST
Uh, yeah, I mean, okay, sure, why not?
The Philadelphia 76ers have issued a press release informing all recipients that the organization has hired Jules Fisher and Peggy Eisenhauer to assist in the improvement of in-arena lighting. For those of you unfamiliar with Fisher and Eisenhauer (going out on a limb here and saying most of us), they are apparently the “most celebrated lighting designers in Broadway history.”
So we have that going for us…which is nice.
From the release:
The duo’s credits include over 150 Broadway productions, including the well-known Chicago. They have also lit arena shows for such artists as The Rolling Stones, Kiss, Whitney Houston, David Bowie, Barbara Streisand, Simon and Garfunkel and Neil Young.
According to the release, this is apparently just “one of many upcoming improvements to be implemented.”
So, join the team and its lighting crew this season as they strive for their very first Tony [DiLeo] Award for NBA Pre-Game Hype Package Excellence!
|willh888 on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
|will on Drexel beats Villanova in huuu…|
|hatshop on CAKE CAKE CAKE: What taste bet…|
|Hiccup on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Dad Teaches Son Important Lesson by Letting Him Crash Bike Into Tree
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages