Sep 29, 2005, 1:38 PM EDT
Donovan McNabb, who is extremely banged up, was named the NFC’s Offensive player of the month. The severity of Donovan’s injury seems to be in question. He has a "sports hernia" which is also known as a hernia which happens while playing sports. I think it is safe to say we all wish Donovan was 100% healthy but the reality is that he will play the rest of the season in pain, opting to hold off on surgery.
Here is what the professionals are saying today:
Les Bowen – my favorite article of the day – McNabb will Play Through the Pain
Bob Brookover – McNabb Says No to Surgery
Dana Pennett O’Neil – The Fragile Line Between Hero and Fool
Ashley McGeachy – Birds and passer are blowing the call – thinks Donovan should have surgery.
The more I read, the less confident I get. My faith in Donovan has never really swayed, but if he is going to be in pain every time he throws a pass for the rest of the season.. It’s just not good for our Detroit fantasies.
|clubberlangphila on Exit Interviews: Evaluating th…|
|Renee on Steve Mason will start Game 4…|
|Renee on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Jim on Debating the Sixers’ 201…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money