Jun 8, 2010, 1:45 PM EDT
The thing I like most about "Flyers Frank" is not that he went through all of the effort to get his own car Flyer'd up — I'd be shocked if he owns his own car — it's that he put forth all of this effort into customizing his mom's car without her even asking for it. What a nice son.
I do not believe he went to MAB Paints to use their color matching technology to get the exact shade of orange spray paint that would match the Flyers uniforms, but the neon look really helps the car shine as it rides down 476 in the morning.
Yes, he is wearing a "Psycho Ward" jump suit.
Photo by Brian N.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money