Jan 13, 2005, 6:24 AM EST
Ed Wade says "I think we have a very good chance of winning this thing." Are you serious? What "thing" does he think we can win? I don’t know what planet this guy is from. He says Lofton gives you more stability in CF.. stability? How can you have stability when you are going to be platooning a 49 year old with Jason Michaels. He loves using the word "adequate." Cory Lidle and Jon Lieber are "adequate." Adequate doesn’t win shit. When was the last time you saw an "adequate" starter win you anything.
Q — Prediction for the season? A — I think we have a very good chance of winning this thing. I feel as strongly about this ballclub now as I did a year ago.
|33 on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|Stave on Flyers nearly sent Mike Richar…|
|BCB on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
|officialgame on Report: Glen Macnow done on WI…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages