Jan 19, 2006, 3:25 AM EDT
Isiah Thomas was one of the best ever at running the show on the court but I think its safe to say he is horrible at running a professional basketball team from up above. Isiah recently lashed out at who I like to think of as the first sports blogger, Bill Simmons, better known as Page2′s Sports Guy. The complete transcript of the conversation Thomas had on ESPN radio can be read at the bottom of Simmons’ response here. Deadspin polled its readers on who they thought would win in a fight, Simmons or Thomas?
I think it is safe to say you have made it to the big time when one of the best players ever has such a beef with you that they call you out and threaten your well being. So I am proposing an attack on a Philadelphia based athlete in an attempt to get them to want to clock me. I don’t know who I should go after, a current athlete or someone who has hung up their uni years ago. Kyle Korver? David Bell? Mitch Williams? I think it is safe to say, I will not make any attempts to piss of Uggie Urbina.
|BenE. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|MikeD on The Secret Service once threat…|
|Jason R. on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
|your a fool on Ghost Report: Murray Impressed…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money