Feb 27, 2011, 7:30 PM EDT
Dr. J shows how it's done in this video. And by "it's" I mean ACTING! How Doc was not recognized by the Academy I'll never know. Did you see how he nailed the word "cooperation"? That's method acting.
Don't believe that Doc had acting chops? Check out this snippet from his star turn in The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh. I smell Oscar.
So, with the Academy Awards as our inspiration we put together our own quick Philly sports version of the awards show sans red carpet, terrible opening monologue, and the uncomfortable part where the house orchestra starts playing before an acceptance speech is done.
Without further adieu…the ballots….
|Gerald on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Brian on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|willh888 on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|clubberlangphila on Michael Carter-Williams is you…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money