Sep 9, 2008, 9:09 PM EDT
Yes, despite "technical glitches" reminiscent of her little sister’s appearance on Saturday Night Live a few years back, Tony Romo’s special lady friend shouted "Go Cowboys!" Then, to top it off… regarding the upcoming Eagles-Cowboys game on MNF, she commented "That’s next week! We’re gonna kick your butts, too!"
How soon they forget…
Of course, in December of last season, the Eagles took Texas Stadium by storm, during a nationally televised Sunday Night affair in which Ms. Simpson was prominently featured. Romo put up quite possibly his worst-ever game, and TO was quite unhappy afterward. Oh yeah, we like where this is going.
Pic courtesy of the philanthropic folks at egotastic.com.
|Gerald on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|Brian on Cole Hamels gives the most Col…|
|willh888 on Jason Akeson doesn’t deserve t…|
|clubberlangphila on Michael Carter-Williams is you…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money