Sep 9, 2008, 9:09 PM EST
Yes, despite "technical glitches" reminiscent of her little sister’s appearance on Saturday Night Live a few years back, Tony Romo’s special lady friend shouted "Go Cowboys!" Then, to top it off… regarding the upcoming Eagles-Cowboys game on MNF, she commented "That’s next week! We’re gonna kick your butts, too!"
How soon they forget…
Of course, in December of last season, the Eagles took Texas Stadium by storm, during a nationally televised Sunday Night affair in which Ms. Simpson was prominently featured. Romo put up quite possibly his worst-ever game, and TO was quite unhappy afterward. Oh yeah, we like where this is going.
Pic courtesy of the philanthropic folks at egotastic.com.
|thisguy on Philly WrestleMania update: no…|
|Chris on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|wheeeeeeee.com on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
|Hiccup on Phillies sign pitcher formerly…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages