Feb 8, 2005, 11:15 AM EDT
Allen Iverson feels like you do. After last nights absolutely horrible loss to the Bucks, A.I. said, "If I lose another one like this, it’ll probably be the last one I play – I’d probably commit suicide," Allen may be spending too much time in South Philly.
Remember back to this summer when the Sixers brought in Mo Cheeks? A.I. was as happy as a kid in a candy store. Fans were ecstatic to get a piece of their championship past on their current coaching staff. I thought Mo Cheeks would do great things for this team, but he hasn’t showed me much of anything to this point.
Daily News: Sixers do themselves in:
Roughly a half-hour after losing 88-85 to
the Milwaukee Bucks at the Wachovia Center and plummeting from first
place all the way to third in the Atlantic Division, the equally
legendary Allen Iverson said if he had to endure another one like this
he would contemplate killing himself.
|Phil From Mt Airy on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|fknboz on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Andrew M on Nerlens Noel played 4-on-4 tod…|
|Mostel on Patrick Chung’s reign of…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return