Jan 13, 2006, 2:42 PM EDT
It’s not everyday that someone achieves such a glorious milestone. Yesterday was a big day in the life of Allen Iverson’s mother. The Richmond Ballerz, a team which Mrs. A.I. co-owns, won their first game.
ROCKVILLE, Md. — The first victory for the new American Basketball
Association Richmond Ballerz featured a run-and-gun score reminiscent
of the original ABA.
The Ballerz improved to 1-1 with a wild 145-141 overtime victory Sunday
night over the Maryland Nighthawks at Montgomery College.
145-141. The ABA, where Kyle Korver could be named defensive player of the year.
>>Ballerz win 145-141 in OT [Daily Press]
|galasso2586 on What happens on April 4th,…|
|eaglegreen on Mosher: DeSean Jackson’s…|
|ochospantalones on The Sixers lost obviously but…|
|Hiccup on Phillies announce ‘R U G…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return