Mar 28, 2006, 9:41 AM EDT
Since I mentioned JMike in the last Dhani post, I thought I would note that there is an article about him in today’s Daily News. Here is the funny part.
Michaels, 29, is the archetype of the American athlete – blond, solid, square-jawed. He cuts a striking figure when he speaks in front of Police Athletic League groups, playing the worldy, wise jock, and he remains defiant. He won’t avoid bars and nightclubs, he said. He won’t change his lifestyle because he didn’t do anything bad.
When I think American athlete I tend to think more Michael Jordan than Jason Michaels. I don’t know about you people. Anyway, Michaels is happy to be the everyday guy in Cleveland and has settled up with the cop he punched.
|mslavick on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Jim on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|philsoc8 on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|oshihidra on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return