Mar 28, 2006, 9:41 AM EST
Since I mentioned JMike in the last Dhani post, I thought I would note that there is an article about him in today’s Daily News. Here is the funny part.
Michaels, 29, is the archetype of the American athlete – blond, solid, square-jawed. He cuts a striking figure when he speaks in front of Police Athletic League groups, playing the worldy, wise jock, and he remains defiant. He won’t avoid bars and nightclubs, he said. He won’t change his lifestyle because he didn’t do anything bad.
When I think American athlete I tend to think more Michael Jordan than Jason Michaels. I don’t know about you people. Anyway, Michaels is happy to be the everyday guy in Cleveland and has settled up with the cop he punched.
|Marvin Monroe on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|donny05 on Don Tollefson: Maybe not an al…|
|33 on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|will on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages