May 13, 2009, 2:25 AM EDT
Two of the things I love most in life — or do I mean three? — came together last night as Jennifer Love Hewitt attended the Fightins' victory over the Dodgers and was seen sporting a pink Phillies cap. Hewitt is in town with her newest boyfriend and Upper Darby native Jamie Kennedy working on a new movie called Cafe.
Unfortunately, it was a chilly night at the ball park as you can see in the photo above.
What was it that Bill Simmons used to say about Mariah Carey?
… she's been my kryptonite — the one crazy female celebrity that just
plain did it for me. Can't explain it. And nothing drives a woman
crazier than hearing a guy say, "I think Mariah Carey is hot" — you
might as well just say that women shouldn't have the right to vote.
She's the best. I will defend her lunatic sexiness to the death.
I think I could say the same exact thing about Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Who is your kryptonite?
She was recently on the cover of Maxim magazine and put the following video together. She likes a guy with a sense of humor so I guess that kinda sorta explains Jamie Kennedy.
|JOn on At least Evan Turner didn…|
|Renee on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|ochospantalones on Tonight: Hollywood Hamels|
|ryanvenson on At least Evan Turner didn…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money