May 13, 2009, 2:25 AM EST
Two of the things I love most in life — or do I mean three? — came together last night as Jennifer Love Hewitt attended the Fightins' victory over the Dodgers and was seen sporting a pink Phillies cap. Hewitt is in town with her newest boyfriend and Upper Darby native Jamie Kennedy working on a new movie called Cafe.
Unfortunately, it was a chilly night at the ball park as you can see in the photo above.
What was it that Bill Simmons used to say about Mariah Carey?
… she's been my kryptonite — the one crazy female celebrity that just
plain did it for me. Can't explain it. And nothing drives a woman
crazier than hearing a guy say, "I think Mariah Carey is hot" — you
might as well just say that women shouldn't have the right to vote.
She's the best. I will defend her lunatic sexiness to the death.
I think I could say the same exact thing about Jennifer Love Hewitt.
Who is your kryptonite?
She was recently on the cover of Maxim magazine and put the following video together. She likes a guy with a sense of humor so I guess that kinda sorta explains Jamie Kennedy.
|Scott B on Yo, Flyers, start being selfis…|
|FlyersFan on Yo, Flyers, start being selfis…|
|2sentz on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|Jason R. on Donnie Jones the 12th man for…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages