Mar 1, 2005, 11:48 AM EST
I’m not really buying into Mr. Cheeseburger in Paradise as a curse breaker, but a concert at the ballpark could be a good time.
Jimmy Buffett will play the first concerts ever at Citizens Bank Park. He’s booked for Aug. 25 and 27, and tickets will go on sale at 10 a.m. Saturday through New Era Tickets, the new ticketing subsidiary of Comcast-Spectacor. Why the omen? Buffett played a well-attended two-night engagement at Boston’s Fenway Park last September. A month later, the Red Sox won the World Series, their first in 86 years.
|White Catholic NE Ph… on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Ken on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|willh888 on Photos: The giant owl eyes now…|
|Kevin V on Photo Essay: Patrick Chung wre…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages