Mar 15, 2009, 10:01 PM EST
Fighting off elimination after an embarrassment at the hands of Puerto Rico, Team USA is playing the Netherlands tonight. Nederland, however, doesn't seem to be playing back.
J-Roll seems to be doing what Jose Reyes couldn't (again)—leading his team to victory. Reyes' Dominican Republic team was twice beaten by the Dutch, but it looks like USA will survive this test. Rollins is currently 2-3 with a triple and a home run, with four RBI and two runs scored. He also sac'd once and turned a double play to Brian Roberts and Kevin Youkilis. Game's entering the seventh inning.
Updates: J-Roll flew out in the bottom of the seventh. USA still leads 8-1… In the eighth, Shane Vic takes over in center, but Team USA gives up a pair. Thanks a lot, Matt Lindstrom. 8-3 USA… And J-Roll puts the game away, throwing out the last Dutch batter.
|Chip Smelly on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|BenE. on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages