Dec 18, 2005, 12:11 PM EDT
A new weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Joe Morgan.
Perhaps I’m pointing out my own ignorance on this one, but I didn’t know Joe Morgan played for the Phillies. Alas, on my recent trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum I picked up a few random Phillies team sets from years past. I saw many names I was familiar with and many I was not. Joe Morgan played for the Phillies. I’m guessing those older than myself may take this as common knowledge, but I had no idea. I always thought of him as part of the Big Red Machine.
Joe Morgan, Hall of Fame second baseman and ESPN baseball analyst — do you love him or hate him?
Joe Morgan’s 1984 Topps baseball card after the jump.
|Jim Anderson on Marlon Byrd claims Phillies ar…|
|kirk on Video proof that Wayne Simmond…|
|Andrew Kulp on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
|Jim on Counting Down the Eagles’ Need…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return