Dec 18, 2005, 12:11 PM EDT
A new weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Joe Morgan.
Perhaps I’m pointing out my own ignorance on this one, but I didn’t know Joe Morgan played for the Phillies. Alas, on my recent trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum I picked up a few random Phillies team sets from years past. I saw many names I was familiar with and many I was not. Joe Morgan played for the Phillies. I’m guessing those older than myself may take this as common knowledge, but I had no idea. I always thought of him as part of the Big Red Machine.
Joe Morgan, Hall of Fame second baseman and ESPN baseball analyst — do you love him or hate him?
Joe Morgan’s 1984 Topps baseball card after the jump.
|IlliniGlory on Dan Carcillo gives Flyers fans…|
|sfsu on The Phillies plan to ask MLB t…|
|sfsu on Should Ray Emery or Steve Maso…|
|sfsu on Ray Emery will go again for Fl…|
- DeSean Jackson releases statement, denies any gang ties
- Swaggy uPdates: Nick Young gets in a hold-me-back fight, has sneakers stolen, and celebrates a missed 3
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- St. Joe's Ron Roberts is in the dunk contest tonight; we collected his most awesome YouTube clips
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money