Dec 18, 2005, 12:11 PM EST
A new weekly feature every Wednesday here at The 700 Level: card of the week. This week, Joe Morgan.
Perhaps I’m pointing out my own ignorance on this one, but I didn’t know Joe Morgan played for the Phillies. Alas, on my recent trip to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum I picked up a few random Phillies team sets from years past. I saw many names I was familiar with and many I was not. Joe Morgan played for the Phillies. I’m guessing those older than myself may take this as common knowledge, but I had no idea. I always thought of him as part of the Big Red Machine.
Joe Morgan, Hall of Fame second baseman and ESPN baseball analyst — do you love him or hate him?
Joe Morgan’s 1984 Topps baseball card after the jump.
|Jesse on Biggest takeaway from Eagles S…|
|willh888 on Snowballs fly in Washington, B…|
|Jeff on Peter King: Eagles ‘the disapp…|
|Chris on Eagles officially the hottest…|
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages