Feb 22, 2006, 7:45 AM EST
This is pretty out there and insane so I thought I would pass it along. ESPN: Bear crashed kids hockey game, meets Mrs. Chuck Norris:
One Wednesday evening earlier this month, Angyiou was walking near
the village community center with her two sons when a group of children
playing street hockey nearby started shouting and pointing frantically.
Angyiou, 41, turned around and saw a polar bear sizing up her 7-year-old son.
She told the children to run and raced around to get between the
bear and her son. Then she started kicking and punching the animal,
according to police reports.
In a flash, the bear swatted her in the face and
she fell on her back. With the bear on top of her, Angyiou began
kicking her legs in a bicycle-pedaling motion. She was swatted once
more and rolled over, but the bear moved toward her again.
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages