May 13, 2005, 1:30 PM EST
Patience is a virtue, and it’d be nice to
see patience from a Philly fan. But that’s not what
they’re known for. And you’d better believe, they like the reputation. -Jimmy Rollins 5/12/05
Jimmy Rollins cut his hair, or now lack of, and is spewing nonsense. Now, Philly fans are many things, but to say they aren’t patient is ridiculous. The Phillies have won ONE Championship in well over a century of playing the game of baseball.
I was born roughly 227 hours and 17 minutes after the Phillies won their only World Championship. I have never witnessed this town win anything. Sure, I may have been alive for the Sixers championship in ’83, but I’m not going to lie.. I don’t remember much besides Big Bird and Oscar the Grouch.
So I’ve been a Philadelphia Sports fan for as long as I can remember and have never seen my team win a championship. If I weren’t patient, I wouldn’t be a fan anymore, Mr. Rollins. So take your patience and shove it. I still love Jimmy Rollins, but Jimmy.. don’t be so ignorant.
|Captain_Awesome on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Cuban on We’re comparing Michael…|
|2sentz on Chip Kelly doesn’t belie…|
|ochospantalones on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
- Prior to a doctor’s intervention, Dwight Howard was eating ‘the equivalent of 24 Hershey bars a day’ via candy and soda | Ball Don't Lie - Yahoo Sports
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages