Jan 8, 2013, 11:52 AM EDT
TrueHoop’s Henry Abbott caught up with Sixers point guard Jrue Holiday on the Skype recently and uncovered some very interesting things about the guy hoping to make his first All-Star Team this season. Jrue shares the ridiculously impressive athletic prowess of his entire family, including a gaggle of state championships out in California. But while Jrue loves to work out, he also admitted that he loves a good “cheat day” when it comes to his diet.
Hear about his favorite cheat snack in the video below (towards the end).
|mslavick on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|Jim on New Eagles linebacker was Aber…|
|philsoc8 on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
|oshihidra on Yeah, the Union should’v…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return