Jan 17, 2005, 2:45 PM EST
The Sixers won their sixth straight last night. Read this opening paragraph from today’s Inky piece on last nights win over the Raptors:
TORONTO – He looked like a candidate for the NBA’s All-Star Weekend three-point shooting contest. He was spotting up along the baseline, releasing the ball in marvelous rhythm, even pump-faking when necessary.
You would think this would have to be about A.I. and in fact it is, but the other A.I. With all the turmoil in Iggles land, the Sixers are quietly rolling along impressively. During the off season, many basketball experts noted how Iggy was working hard to get a jumper and if he developed one he could be a legitimate star.
Keep your eye on Andre, he could be a special player someday.
|Trisha T on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|sw on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
|Tyler on Vinny Lecavalier to miss at le…|
|willh888 on Roy Halladay places ad in Dail…|
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- This Florida State Ball Boy Is A College Football Hero (this is amazing)
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages