May 27, 2008, 3:41 PM EST
Here’s the latest "viral video" attempt by Nike and Kobe Bryant that includes Chris "Party Boy" Pontius and Weeman of Jackass fame. As a follow up to the fairly popular Aston Martin stunt, Kobe and his new friends fill a pool up with some snakes and strangeness ensues.
Weeman and Steve-O both take plunges into the pool of Indiana Jones nightmares. Then Kobe, with some obvious computer assistance, does his best Dr. J from the foul line impersonation over the snake filled pool.
SportsByBrooks has the transcript of Kobe talking about the "assistance" he had in the stunt.
Now, also in Kobe related news: I found myself pulling for the Lakers over the weekend in their match up with the Spurs. Has my Kobe hatred gone soft after the Sixers haven’t played a meaningful game against the Philly kind-of-native in years?
What’s your take on Kobe. Yay or nay?
|BenE. on Sometimes you get kicked in th…|
|chuck on CAKE CAKE CAKE: What taste bet…|
|Lol on Is Nate Allen good now, part o…|
|Marvin Monroe on Erik Kratz traded for Brad Lin…|
- How A Reporter Eavesdropped On Barry Bonds's Grand Jury Testimony
- Tiger Woods Denies Jason Dufner’s Auburn Angst on Twitter
- Vermeer’s Secret Tool: Testing Whether The Artist Used Mirrors and Lenses to Create His Realistic Images | Vanity Fair
- TV My Wife Watches: Q&A with Myself about the Upcoming Bachelor Season
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages