Jul 21, 2011, 11:35 AM EST
When last we checked in on Kyle Korver, he was getting run over by LeBron James in the NBA playoffs. Our reason for bringing up Korver today is less laughable, but could equally anger some Chicago fans.
With the Phillies in the Windy City earlier this week to take on the Cubs, the former Sixer and current Bulls shooter made the bold move to wear a Phillies hat to an event promoting his clothing line, Block 37. [video below]
What do you think? If you were a Cubs fan, you’d be pretty pissed right?
From a Philly fan perspective, we all know wearing a Philies hat means he wants to play for the Eagles.
Also, Korver actually has a reasonable take on the NBA lockout:
understand where the money is going. “How?” Korver said in frustration.
“I think they made about $2.4 billion dollars last year, how does
everyone not have a little bit in their pocket?”
>>Korver on NBA Lockout: ‘It’s a shame’ [CSN Chicago]
|Carlos Moore on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Mike B. on Nick Foles gets the Sports Ill…|
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|karadakid on This Grantland profile on Andr…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages