Jul 8, 2005, 3:37 AM EST
The Phillies have lost 7 series in a row. Brett Myers looked OK, but gave up a two run shot which was all the Pirates needed. Joe Table shut the Phillies down in the 9th and the bats were cold all night long. There was some real nice leather flashed by Pat the Bat and J-Mike. But that’s not enough to get excited about.
I’m suposed to go watch the fireworks tomorrow night, but what are the chances of there being any fireworks on the field?
What else is there to say about the Phillies? I got nothing.
|Andrew Kulp on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|Mostel on The Evster breaks down this ye…|
|BenE. on Coming-of-age? Sean Couturier…|
|db21 on Please don’t use the wor…|
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Tony Wroten made a YouTube movie about the Sixers' young rap group
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages