Dec 12, 2005, 10:50 AM EDT
Adding to the belief that Terrell Owens has some issues he needs to figure out.
"I do have a problem when I don’t feel like I’m involved enough,"
he said. "I know I can make a difference. That’s not me being arrogant.
I just know what I bring to the table. Otherwise, I wouldn’t be here.
… I want to win. I came here to help this team win."
spoke the entire 45 minutes the locker room was open to reporters,
passionately describing his feelings on many subjects. He even revealed
that the ongoing issues he’s faced the last few months, from a
hamstring injury in training camp to an accidental overdose, have
driven him to "sit in my house in the dark" instead of having much of a
Looks like someone is looking for people to feel sorry for him if you ask me.
-’Why Am I Here?’ [SI.com]
|galasso2586 on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on Safety First: Eagles agree to…|
|psudrozz on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
|Scott B on 3 Stars: Ref disallows late go…|
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- Just 6 days to kickoff: Video to get ready for Union opener, some "kit" talk, and #USMNT shirts
- Maurice Edu has yet to play in Philly, yet he's already cooler (and nerdier) than you #throughglass
- Man hits ridiculous halfcourt shot during West Chester U. halftime contest, but won't get his $10,000
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return