Feb 14, 2005, 12:01 AM EST
A nice Sunday evening of Pro Bowl football, Grammys, and Desperate Housewives:
7:37 – Wow, Jason Miraz sucks at singing the national anthem.
7:55 – Donovan starts off 0 for 4, mostly dropped balls, but no signs of him puking.
7:58 – Donovan gets sacked for loss of 38 yards.
8:01 – Akers misses a 43 yarder. Man can the Eagles suck any more?
8:05 – T.O. is hitting on Suzy Kolber and Michael Lewis gets burnt by Marvin Harrison: 7-0 AFC
8:09 – Donovan completes a pass!
8:14 – Donovan throws perfect pass to wrong team.
8:20 – Hines Ward makes Rhonde Barber look silly.
8:25 – Donovan gets the bench, 1-8, 24 yds, 1 int; Steve Young’s wife is ehh.
8:29 – Fun fact of the Pro Bowl: Daunte Culpepper was born in prison.
8:31 – Jamie Fox and Alicia Keyes do a duet for Ray Charles at the Grammys. Kinda weird.
8:34 – Westbrook scores a TD! I love him. 14-7 AFC.
8:38 – NFC fails miserably at onsides kick, Hines Ward takes it in for a TD. 21-7
8:54 – AFC is winning by 42. Peyton Manning throws touchdowns.
9:00 – Beyonce looks pretty good, No idea what Gwen is wearing, Joss Stone is pretty cute. Tyra was at the Grammys, what does she do with music?
9:11 – Donovan jokes with Suzy, something about Stephen Alexander and Mushin Muhamed.. wearing green in the future? Half time score: 28-10
9:18 – Eva Longoria lays on a bed in pink lingerie trying to sell mattresses. And Mike the neighbor got shot? Anyone know what that was about?
9:26 – The Pro Bowl half time show includes "Tiny Bubbles." Are you serious?
9:30 – What the hell is Quinten Tarantino wearing?
9:40 – Mike Vick has a gun, throws to Tory Holt for 6.
9:46 – My brother IMs me: (9:46:48 PM): Kanye West "Jesus Walks" is money
9:47 – Lito Sheppard gets a NASTY pick, Wow! That was phenomenal.
9:58 – BWest gets denied for his second touchdown, Vick gets popped on his way in for six.
10:03 – Joss Stone does a nice Janice Joplin tribute and then Mellissa Ethridge comes out to scare the shit out of me.
10:05 – Trotter makes a play; we better resign him. I think he will want to stay here and sign for cheap. I hope.
10:23 – David Akers kicks a field goal. I think he has a bunch of points now.
10:31 – U2 wins a Grammy for best group song with Vertigo.
10:42 – I just brushed my teeth.
10:43 – Stevie Wonder plays harmonica in ensemble performance of Beatles tune. Norah Jones is pretty hot, I am a fan. Could the song of the year nominees be any more weird: John Mayer, Kanye West, Tim McGraw, Hoobastank, horrible. Did you know John Mayer, who won song of the year, performs "Girls just wanna have fun" in concert.
10:52 – Peyton Manning gets named player of the game, meh.
10:54 – AFC wins 38-27. Pretty boring game all in all. Donovan stunk, BWest played pretty well.
10:55 – Usher does his Michael Jackson impression. I don’t like Usher much at all. Why isn’t Jessica Simpson performing this year? James Brown is still alive.
11:01 – Lance Armstrong and Sherly Crow present a grammy to Norah Jones for her album with Ray Charles.
11:15 – Hurry up and give out the last damn award. I have to wake up early.
11:27 – The 2005 Grammy winner for album of the year is: Ray Charles – Genious Loves Company which beat out Usher, Green Day, Kanye West, and Alicia Keys. The old dude who spoke for Ray Charles was pretty dull. I should have gone to bed a half hour ago.
11:28 – Queen Latifah is fat.
|Jagwaur on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|karadakid on This Grantland profile on Andr…|
|Hextall on Why Philadelphia lost WrestleM…|
|Grammar Nazi on We’re comparing Michael…|
- To Roy Halladay, With Gratitude - The Triangle Blog - Grantland
- Roy Halladay Opens the 2010 Phillies Playoff Run With a NO-HITTER!! | The700Level
- FBI’s search for ‘Mo,’ suspect in bomb threats, highlights use of malware for surveillance - The Washington Post
- Slow motion video of a base jump going horribly wrong
- Watch: The most Nick Young shot attempt in the history of Nick Young shot attempts
- Happy Black Friday: Evan Turner will pay you $500 for a $229 TV
- Shawn Andrews accuses Donovan McNabb of mistreatment, says he requested a trade
- Apparently, Darren Daulton had to stop Mitch Williams from 'attacking' Lenny Dykstra on Saturday
- This outlandish Penn State-themed Christmas light display is going to cost a lot of money
- Eagles #FlyEaglesFly team release another awesome video featuring DeSean's miracle return
- Video: Hunter Pence's youth baseball instructional video is everything you imagined and more
- Your newest Sixer, Rodney Williams, once threw down pretty hard at the Gola
- Video: Drexel frat dude says f*** 23 times in intramural pregame speech for the ages